Saturday, November 3, 2007

Game 4: Surprise!

OBJECTIVE: Strike a silly pose after the lights turn on.

CREATED BY: Dennis Tan

RULES:
1. One person turns off the lights.
2. Everyone else strikes a pose.
3. The person turns the lights back on.
4. Everyone laughs at each other.

HISTORY
: CEFC Summer Conference '98. This was played late night with Emmanuel Fellowship in one of the apartments. Dennis made this game up on the fly and convinced us all to play even though we all thought it was stupid.

FUNNIEST MOMENT (for me): Once we agreed to play, Dennis gave us the signal to prepare to strike a pose. Less than a second after Dennis gave us the signal, Reuel turns to me and says, "Let me put my head under your shirt."

8 comments:

Victor said...

Thanks to this game, we were all called out for being too noisy by the Summer Conference MC Henry Chiu.
But who cares? It was worth it seeing Reuel's head under Jason's shirt when the lights turned back on!

Luong said...

Didn't you and Dennis also decide to play out the Live-Action version of Resident Evil after we all decided to end the night and hit the sack?

JJ said...

Yeah, and you know what...? Our version was better than the movies! I'll have to post that game in the future.

EUNICE said...

this reminds me a little of the shadow room at the los angeles children's museum. is that still there?

JJ said...

Hey Eunice, you know...I have never been to that museum believe it or not.

EUNICE said...

I think you would love have loved that museum... I wonder if they let adult play with all the stuff. =)

Anonymous said...

children's museum has been shut down for a while. waiting to be built elsewhere - funding probs.

how is dennis anyways?

EUNICE said...

bummer. i loved children's museum as a kid. =(